Sunday, January 13, 2008

Exercise

I have committed myself to a contest at school District #91!!!!!!We have a group of people and we are competing against other groups in the district!!We have to exercise for two hours a week until march!1We are going to kick butt!!!We win prizes if we win!I forgot to ask what we win ,but it should be fun!I am looking forward to all the exercise!!!!Now I can not make up excuses why I do not want to work out!!Well I do not have much else to talk about right now but i will get better at all this blogging stuff!!But not as good as Danielle!!!!

3 comments:

Patty said...

That sounds like a fun group to belong to. It is always easier to stick to an exercise program if you are accountable to someone besides yourself. Have fun. I am starting my exercise class today and I am really excited. I will let you know how it goes. Glad to see that you finally added to your blog. Have a great day. bye now.

Danielle said...

You are so funny. You ended every sentence with an explanation point! You are just great at blogging and should keep it up! It was so great seeing you last night. Good luck with your exercise!

Susan, Blain & kids said...

You need to start blogging more cause you are good at it, and commenting more on everyone elses. I never see you comment. Hope to see you Sat.
Love you,
Susan